Scrapes, scratches, itches, bumps, bruises and sometimes those injuries that try as I might I just can’t see at all (?) are a regular occurrence with my kids. Which is great because it is something that goes hand in hand with happy and active kids who love the outdoors and all the adventures that are on offer.
This DIY Boo Boo Cream recipe is a natural way to treat and soothe all those minor injuries, which often don’t seem so minor at the time!
Boo Boo Cream Recipe
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup almond oil
2 tablespoons beeswax
1/2 tablespoon vitamin E oil
5 drops lavender oil
5 drops cypress oil
5 drops tea tree oil
5 drops frankincense oil
5 drops eucalyptus oil
- Melt beeswax in a double boiler.
- Once melted, add grapeseed, almond, and vitamin E oil until melted.
- Once combined, set aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour in to amber glass jar and allow to set for 2 hours.
* Recipe from www.doterra.com